Nine minutes from Manhattan; 90 Million Years Back in Time. Field Station: Dinosaurs is a world-class family attraction located in the Meadowlands, a breathtaking, natural setting that’s visible from the top of the Empire State Building. FSD is a dramatic, surprising and fun educational adventure. Our attraction is a completely unique experience – a thrilling dinosaur “expedition” with 31 life-sized animatronic dinosaurs, exciting educational programs, games, dig sites, and special events. We are collaborating with the paleontologists from New Jersey’s State Museum who provide their expertise in paleontology to ensure that every guest’s visit is entertaining, educational, and meaningful. Our dinosaurs provide the “wow factor”– realistic, interactive, and full of personality. They are like no other dinosaurs in the world.
FIELD STATION: DINOSAURS
Laurel Hill Park
One Dinosaur Way
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Please download the following form to purchase group tickets to this exhibition:
- All Children age 2 and under are FREE.
- Groups must have a reservation.
- Minimum group size: 20 tickets.
- May 14 – June 22nd Weekday Bus Parking Free
- June 23rd – September 2nd Bus Parking $15
- September 3rd- November 11th Weekday Bus Parking Free
- Weekend Bus Parking $15
- Student Lunches Available for $8